Welcome to The Multiverse's new home! So relax and have a look around!
The Multiverse
April 16, 2024, 02:15:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Welcome to The Multiverse!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

A World Without Danger

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A World Without Danger  (Read 10053 times)
QuinSeparable
Insane!
Administrator
Bon Diggity RPer

*~*Imagine*~*

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Level 5
« on: September 28, 2007, 11:55:36 pm »

A World Without Danger
~The Multiverse's FIRST Code Lyoko RP

This was originally created on the original forum. So, I'm bringing it back now.

*~*Character List*~*
Cannon Characters:

Yumi Ishiyama: Quin Separable
Aelita: Quin Separable
Odd Della Robbia: jmt5887
Ulrich Stern: Cheshire Smile
Jeremie Belpois: Corencio
X.A.N.A.: Corencio

OCs:
Kione: Quin Separable
Anti-James: Corencio
Josh: jmt5887
Yami Hakumei: ldchaosbdon

*~*The Storyline (So Far)*~*
TAKES PLACE IN SEASON 1!
The gang's already weirded-out lives are turned even more upside down when a new enemy (Anti-James) allies himself with XANA. Now the gang must protect Aelita from Anti-James and XANA's new plot. Unfortunately things don't go exactly as planned and only enough power is left on the supercomputer to send Yumi and Ulrich to Lyoko to rescue Aelita from Anti-James while Odd, Kione, and Josh must help and protect Jeremie.

Previous posts:
Quote from: Corencio
"Hold on, Aelita!" Jeremie called as he put on his headset and took the supercomputer chair. "Scanner Yumi... Scanner Ulrich... virtualization." He hit enter, sending Yumi and Ulrich to a spot very close to Anti-James. Jeremie then turned to Josh. "Check the machinery around the factory. There's gotta be a way to get the power back on," he told him.
-------------------
Anti-James sighed. "I really hoped you guys would have given up by now. Oh well, there's still plenty of time for that." He grabbed Aelita's wrist and began to pull her away from the glowing red tower. The first Block faced Yumi and Ulrich, and two more Blocks appeared behind them.

Quote from: QuinSeparable
As soon as Ulrich and Yumi landed, they spun around and faced their adversary. Ulrich narrowed his eyes. "You should know by now that you can't get rid of us that easily. Super-" but before he could get the word out, a blast hit him in the foot. Ulrich growled in frustration as he stumbled and saw they were surrounded by the Bloks.

"Not now!" Yumi growled as she pulled out her fan. With a yell she threw the small projectile in the direction of the monster in front of them as Ulrich got behind her and faced the two on the other side.

Aelita, meanwhile, gasped as Anti-James' grabbed her wrist. She struggled against his restraint, using all of her weight to pull back from him. The action quickly made her arm sore. "Let...me...go!"

Quote from: jmt5887
Josh: ~nods~ Okay. ~Heads upstairs and begins to check out the machinary~

Odd: ~sighs~ so I guess me and kione are here incase xana sends one of those polymorphic clones to attack us.

Quote from: QuinSeparable
Kione nodded. "Let's just hope we're not needed."

Quote from: jmt5887
Josh: ~reaches into a piece of machinary to change a fuse and the power comes back on~ ~thrown across the room by the electrical shock~

Odd: yeah lets. I hate fighting those things.

If you wish to read the entire original RP, feel free to PM me and let me know!

Please feel free to join in!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 12:14:06 pm by QuinSeparable » Report Spam   Logged

OC RP Swaps: Cain/Corencio, Sylvia/Kione, Rayne/Ghost, Diego/Shadow, Andy\Josh, Kole\Quin

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Cheshire Smile
Booyahing Poster

has no idea what the heck she's doing

Combination Topic Starter Level 3
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 03:13:04 pm »

Well if Ulrich's open I'd be happy to jump in as him.

If everyone is okay with that.
Report Spam   Logged

The ocean is just a record of history's tears
Lyrics for the time being: It doesn't matter who I am...See? I'm real... --Theme of Laura, Silent Hill 2 Opening
--
QuinSeparable
Insane!
Administrator
Bon Diggity RPer

*~*Imagine*~*

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 03:21:07 pm »

Why sure! He's all yours! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

OC RP Swaps: Cain/Corencio, Sylvia/Kione, Rayne/Ghost, Diego/Shadow, Andy\Josh, Kole\Quin
Cheshire Smile
Booyahing Poster

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 03:35:29 pm »

Alright then, let's try this...

Ulrich scowled as he blocked a laser with his sword "This isn't good. He's getting away!" He swatted away at another laser, reflecting it back, but the block wasn't exactly in the right spot as the laser shot away into the distance.
Report Spam   Logged

Lyrics for the time being: It doesn't matter who I am...See? I'm real... --Theme of Laura, Silent Hill 2 Opening
--
QuinSeparable
Insane!
Administrator
Bon Diggity RPer

*~*Imagine*~*

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2007, 04:09:14 pm »

Yumi glanced over at Aelita and Anti-James. "Oh no!" she exclaimed. Then, under her breath added: "Alright, enough of this! Hiya!"

She threw her fan hard at one of the Bloks. The monster sidestepped the weapon but Yumi had another trick up her sleeve. Putting both hands to her forehead, a slight glow appeared around her. Using her telekinesis power, she guided the fan back to the Blok and watched as the weapon sliced right through it leaving only one left.

"One to go!" she announced as she caught her fan.
Report Spam   Logged

Cheshire Smile
Booyahing Poster

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2007, 04:15:51 pm »

((I've read the first page, and the last seven or so pages, so I think I have a grip of what's going on. Correct me if I make a mistake!))

Ulrich nodded, racing up and with a quick Impact! shout, the block shattered. "We better get going fast! I don't know what he wants, but it can't be good!"
Report Spam   Logged

--
QuinSeparable
Insane!
Administrator
Bon Diggity RPer

*~*Imagine*~*

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2007, 09:25:44 pm »

((Don't worry...I've saved the entire RP as a text document. If you have any questions or, at any time want to read the entire thing (I don't recommend it but hey Tongue ) let me know. But the chances I'll remember the tiniest detail is slim anyway.))

Yumi nodded as she returned her fan to it's hiding place. "Right. Let's go!" However, Aelita and Anti-James were no where in plain view.

((Corencio? Are you still in?))
Report Spam   Logged

ldchaosbdon

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2007, 11:42:17 pm »

Would it be possible to add my CC in here? 
Report Spam   Logged
QuinSeparable
Insane!
Administrator
Bon Diggity RPer

*~*Imagine*~*

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2007, 12:11:08 pm »

Of course!
Report Spam   Logged

Corencio
Global Moderator
Bon Diggity RPer

*error: avatar not found*

Combination Topic Starter Level 4
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2007, 10:01:59 pm »

(OOC: I'm still in. And I shall prove it!)

While Yumi and Ulrich were being distracted, Anti-James had pulled Aelita into a tower. "We're taking a trip," he said, struggling to push her off the first platform and into the digital stream.

"He's taking her to the forest sector. You guys have to stop him!" Jeremie said into the mike. The computer indicated that the power was back on. "Good job, Josh," Jeremie thought. "Now we just have to figure out what else XANA is planning..."

In the scanner room, sparks of electricity began to fly. One of the pods hissed open and a shadowy figure rushed out into the elevator.
Report Spam   Logged

0110001001111001 00100000011101000110100001100101 0010000001110100011010010110110101100101 00100000011110010110111101110101 0010000001100110011010010110011101110101011100100110010101100100 00100000011011110111010101110100 0010000001110111011010000110000101110100 0010000001110100011010000110100101110
QuinSeparable
Insane!
Administrator
Bon Diggity RPer

*~*Imagine*~*

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2007, 10:59:53 pm »

"Get...away!" Aelita grunted as she struggled against Anti-James. However, since she lacked in combat experience, she found her resistance to be in vain. She let out a loud scream as she fell off the tower's platform and into the data stream.

----

"Don't worry Jeremie," Yumi tried to reassure. "We're on our way! Let's go Ulrich." Without a second glance she sprinted off toward the tower that loomed dangerously far away.

---

Kione smirked as the power returned. "Nice job Josh." she praised - a rare thing for her. She turned back to Jeremie. "Knowing XANA, it isn't good."
Report Spam   Logged

Cheshire Smile
Booyahing Poster

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2007, 07:38:18 pm »

"Super Sprint!!" Ulrich shouted, leaving Yumi in the dust, "Why would Anti-James do this? Where did he come from?"
Report Spam   Logged

--
jmt5887
Booyahing Poster

needs to find new anime

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2007, 12:43:50 am »

Josh smiled. You're welcome. But that was the easy part.

Odd: ~Hears the scanner~ Guys we have an unwelcome guest.

(nice new place. took me some time to find it.)
Report Spam   Logged

QuinSeparable
Insane!
Administrator
Bon Diggity RPer

*~*Imagine*~*

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2007, 12:27:24 pm »

Yumi chases after Ulrich as fast as she could manage...which wasn't much considering.

----

Kione turned to Odd then glanced at the elevator. "Great...just what we don't need."
Report Spam   Logged

QuinSeparable
Insane!
Administrator
Bon Diggity RPer

*~*Imagine*~*

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2007, 08:16:54 pm »

((*sniff* the forgotten RP!))
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: