Welcome to The Multiverse's new home! So relax and have a look around!
The Multiverse
April 19, 2024, 04:43:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Welcome to The Multiverse!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

BTU Films

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BTU Films  (Read 298 times)
QuinSeparable
Insane!
Administrator
Bon Diggity RPer

*~*Imagine*~*

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Level 5
« on: January 16, 2011, 08:38:04 pm »

EDIT: Wow! Was not expecting that to put in the embedded players!

Okay, so I know that there is not a lot of us that frequent this board, but I want to post a link here anyway to try to advertise as much as I can!

A few years ago, a group of us formed a film production group. At first there was "Lou Productions" then came a partner group of "Soundproof Productions". Well now we have combined those two groups to form "BTU Films" (the reason this was done was because our group names were already picked on YouTube). We have worked many semesters as poor college students to bring short films and we are now in the process of uploading them to our YouTube account. I present you now with out Film Group: BTU FILMS!!!

I would really appreciate if you checked it out >> http://www.youtube.com/user/BTUFilms

All videos that are currently uploaded have ratings so please read those to make sure that you want to view our films. There is nothing too bad in any films, mostly they were rated based on the amount of swearing is involved (or how much violence). Please remember that all of these films have been based on no budget with each cast member having to buy their own stuff. There is no sex or gore so that is not a problem. And I am still in the process of uploading our stuff. Not everything has been uploaded that we have done and we are working on numerous films for this coming semester. So please, enjoy!

Welcome to BTU Films!
*This is our welcome to YouTube introducing our main cast members.
Rated: G

Mexicans in America
*Watch as two Mexican brothers try desperately to escape the border patrol!

Genre: Comedy

Wrestling
*Justin "Throwdown" Valentine wants to become the best wrestler in the world. When seeking help from the legend trainer, Nick, he finds himself toe-to-toe with the meanest wrestler around - John

Genre: Comedy

Project Terminator
*After much success with "Wrestling" and "Mexicans in America", the big men upstairs give Lou Productions\BTU Productions a large budget in order to remake the "Terminator". However, the filming process hits a few snags. This behind-the-scenes documentary reveals the trials and tribulations of the soon-to-be blockbuster hit!
Rated: PG (Mild swearing)
Part 1:
Part 2:
Genre: Comedy\Mockumentary

Dain
*After a New Year's Eve party turns deadly, Dain is resurrected from the dead to seek vengeance on those that killed him and his fiancée.
Rated: PG (Swearing, *very* hinted adult themes, and Violence)
Part 1:
Part 2:
Genre: Drama

A Night of Betrayal
*After their father Victor Creed is murdered, the Creed brothers set their sights on one another to ensure their place as head of the organization. However, they didn't count on one kid -- Frankie Squares -- from getting in the way. Done in classic '30s style gangster! (Sorry about the black part. One day I promise we will fix it!)
Rated: PG (Violence)

Genre: Drama\Gangster

Full Moon (Preview)
*The town is full of bad people. A vampire is determined to clean it up alongside his Priest friend by going after the Mayor's most prized possession -- his daughter.
Rated: PG (Swearing, drug and alcohol usage (faked of course!))

Genre: Drama\Horror

Internal Affairs (Preview)
*When Internal Affairs Agent Danielle Zimmerman and her partner Rick have a fight, she decides to take matters into her own hands. Will Rick, with the help of a demoted police officer, be able to save her when things don’t go the way she plans?
Rated: PG (Mild swearing and minor violence)

Genre: Crime drama

Count Loulica
*On their way to a Shakespearean festival, a group of teenagers get more than they bargained for in the home of Count Loulica and his sidekick Simon.
Rated: PG (Swearing and hinted adult themes)

Genre: Parody\Comedy

I will keep you updated when more are added! Smiley
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 06:08:39 pm by QuinSeparable » Report Spam   Logged

OC RP Swaps: Cain/Corencio, Sylvia/Kione, Rayne/Ghost, Diego/Shadow, Andy\Josh, Kole\Quin

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

QuinSeparable
Insane!
Administrator
Bon Diggity RPer

*~*Imagine*~*

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Level 5
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 06:09:07 pm »

Hey guys! New video uploaded. Check out "Count Louica"!
Report Spam   Logged

OC RP Swaps: Cain/Corencio, Sylvia/Kione, Rayne/Ghost, Diego/Shadow, Andy\Josh, Kole\Quin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: