Welcome to The Multiverse's new home! So relax and have a look around!
The Multiverse
April 19, 2024, 10:33:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Please advertise the forum! The more members we have the more fun the RPs will get!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

OC RP

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OC RP  (Read 5469 times)
QuinSeparable
Insane!
Administrator
Bon Diggity RPer

*~*Imagine*~*

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Level 5
« on: September 29, 2007, 12:17:49 am »

*~*OC RP*~*

As the title suggests, this is an RP of our OCs. OCs can be from any genre (including Original stuff). There's no set storyline in mind so let your creative juices flow! And there's no limit on how many you can play!

*~*Current Character List*~*

Quin Separable: Kione (Code Lyoko)
Quin Separable: Ghost (Original)
Quin Separable: Shadow (Original)
Quin Separable: Andy (Original)
Quin Separable: Kole (Original)
Quin Separable: Evil Quin Separable (Kim Possible)
Corencio: Corencio (Original)
Corencio: Diego (Kim Possible)
Corencio: Sylvia (Buffy)
Corencio: Cain (Original)
jmt5887: Joshua (Original)
The_Silent_Reaper: Silence (Original)
The_Silent_Reaper: Seth (Original)
The_Silent_Reaper: Rayne (Original)

*~*Former Character List*~*
Quin Separable: Quin Separable (Kim Possible)
Quin Separable: Justin Case (Kim Possible)
Corencio: Anti-James (Code Lyoko)
Sarge: Sarge (Original)
Sarge: Simmons (Original)
Sarge: Donut (Original)
Sarge: Grif (Original)

*~*The Storyline (So Far)*~*
After stealing a priceless gem, young thief Quin Separable finds refuge in an old alleyway. However, little did she know the alley housed the curious boy Justin Case who sees her huddling. After seeing her, she flees leaving him knowing he'd never see her again. Little did either of them know, however, that Quin was being watched by Diego. He also was curious about the girl and decided to follow her. Satisfied that she had gotten away from everyone, Quin stopped to rest, hiding the gem in a small compartment behind a brick. She was in for a surprise when others began appearing out of thin air and discussing France. Before Quin could really comprehend what all was happening, a new person appeared.
Ghost, a teenaged superhero demanded to know what Quin had done with the gem. Annoyed by the prospect of a superhero around, Diego began to attack. Forced to defend herself, Ghost had to let go of Quin who sneaked away with the gem. She eventually made in back to the alley and met up with Justin. This time she lied in order to stay at his house overnight until the heat died down.

Meanwhile, in France, a large supercomputer was turned on, awaking not only a whole new world, but a young virtual girl as well. As she wandered around, Kione was surprised when she realized that someone had turned on the supercomputer. Quickly she learned that the person's name was Corencio. Neither of them knew for a brief moment that another figure, Anti-James, was hanging around waiting for an opportunity to strike. However, recognizing Corencio, he fled. Corencio eventually managed to virtualize Kione to earth but it didn't come without a new set of problems...mainly that someone had begun tampering with the supercomputer - threatening to wipe out Kione's very existence!

However, after a series of many events, Diego, Ghost, Quin, and Justin eventually found themselves warped into a new time...alongside Kione and Corencio. In order to save earth, Lyoko, and Kione, the group makes their way to Lyoko to see just who is tampering with the supercomputer and find Anti-James. Now they must stop him before he carries out some devious master plan!

Last few quotes:
Quote from: Corencio
Despite the seriousness of the situation, Corencio had to chuckle at Quin. "Those things are worse than they look." He threw some energy blasts at the kankrelots, destroying one of them.

Diego moved forward and deleted the Block with his powers. Of course, he didn't see a hornet swooping towards him, and he took a hit to the shoulder. "Ah! darnit insects..." he muttered, throwing shadow blasts after the hornet.

"To answer your question, that IS the guy messing with the supercomputer," Corencio told Kione. He threw up a shield to stop one of the hornets from hitting him.

Anti-James watched the battle from afar. After the Block disappeared, he turned his attention to the file he had found earlier... the one dealing with Kione. "Surely I can do something with this," he mused, rearranging and getting rid of some of the data. Kione's staff vanished.

Quote from: QuinSeparable
Kione dodged another blast from the hornet. "Enough already!" she growled angrily. She lashed out with her staff yet again, knowing that it would hit it's intended target. The solid object went right into XANA's symbol.

Or at least she thought.

In shock, she watched as he weapon disappear in her hands. It never hit it's mark. "What the hell!?" But before she could say much else, the Hornet fired at her, sending her flying to the ground. She landed hard and winced as she lay there a moment, momentarily stunned. What just happened? She sat up and glanced at the others who didn't seem to have really noticed. They were all fighting their own battles.

---

Two nearly invisible energy blasts shot from Ghost's hands toward the remaining Kankrelot, destroying it. She looked at her hands and smiled. "Cool." she commented under her breath. She glanced up in time to see Kione fall hard onto the ground.

She made her way over there as the girl sat up. "That looked as though it hurt. Are you alright?"

Kione shook her head. "My staff just disappeared! I don't know what happened!"
---
Quin scowled at Corencio but said nothing. Aiming her hand at the Kankrelot, a fire blast shot out at the small monster, hitting its mark and destroying it. She smirked victoriously at both Justin and Corencio.

Justin sighed and shook his head. Why is she like that? She'd be so much more pleasant to be around...not that she's not already but - he stopped. Did he just think that? He shook his head and looked ahead at the remaining monsters.

Quote from: Corencio
Corencio nearly laughed out loud at Justin's thought... until he was hit by a laser strike from a hornet. "Crap," he muttered as he stood up from the blow. He shot a look at Justin. "If you could, please... save the romantic thoughts until after the monsters are gone."

Diego concentrated his energy on the hornet, and a few seconds later it disappeared. "That's the last of 'em. Less talking, more running." He charged down the path, hoping to reach Anti-James before any more monsters appeared.

Corencio took a few seconds to notice what had happened with Kione. "This is bad," he said. "There's no telling what else he could do to you... or Lyoko, for that matter. We've gotta take him down." He gave her a look of sympathy before following Diego toward the tower.

Quote from: QuinSeparable
Justin threw Corencio an annoyed yet shocked look. "Wh..how...never mind." For the first time in a while, he scowled.

Quin glanced at Corencio then at Justin. "Um...riiiight...I'm going this way." She sprinted off after Corencio.

Kione turned and looked at Corencio. "Right. We must get to that tower now." She glanced down at her empty hands and sighed. No way to defend herself...but that didn't necessarily mean she was helpless. She followed Diego and Corencio.

Ghost said nothing as she finished off the remaining Kankrelot and followed behind the others.

Please feel free to join!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 11:58:31 am by QuinSeparable » Report Spam   Logged

OC RP Swaps: Cain/Corencio, Sylvia/Kione, Rayne/Ghost, Diego/Shadow, Andy\Josh, Kole\Quin

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Sarge
Booyahing Poster

You've just been Sarge'd

Combination Topic Starter Level 3
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 01:58:57 pm »

Say is it alright for me to bring in my fancharacters?
Report Spam   Logged
QuinSeparable
Insane!
Administrator
Bon Diggity RPer

*~*Imagine*~*

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 02:23:41 pm »

Of course! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

OC RP Swaps: Cain/Corencio, Sylvia/Kione, Rayne/Ghost, Diego/Shadow, Andy\Josh, Kole\Quin
Sarge
Booyahing Poster

You've just been Sarge'd

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 02:52:40 pm »

Sarge, Simmons, Donut and Grif had found their way to the factory. They stood in front of the supercomputer wondering what it was. Simmons identified that it contained lyoko a virtual world. "OK Simmons so this thing continas a virtual world called lyoko and there are people in there?" "Yes Sarge, I believe their names are Quin Separable, Justin Case, Kione, Diego and someone called Anti-James." Donut rubbed his stomach "I wonder if they have a snack bar in here?". "OK Men We are going to this Lyoko and are going to find out what  is happening. Simmons start up the virtualization proccess". "Will do Sarge". A few miniutes later the team was on Lyoko their Armour looked the same as it ever did. "OK Team I think I see some sort battle going on that way. Now CHARGE!!!!" Sarge and the team ran in the direciton of the battle with their guns out and no idea what they were about to get themselves into.
Report Spam   Logged
QuinSeparable
Insane!
Administrator
Bon Diggity RPer

*~*Imagine*~*

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2007, 03:29:39 pm »

((Hey Sarge, are your characters original characters or are the fancharacters?))

As part of the "virtual landscape", Kione knew instantly that other had been virtualized onto Lyoko. Her pace slowed as she turned and looked. She could faintly make out four figures heading toward them. She raised an eyebrow and studied them trying to figure out if they were friend or foe.

"Hey Kione!" Justin called from in front of her. "Are you coming? We have to stop Anti-James before he destroys everything!"

"There's someone else coming." she announced.

"Who?" Justin asked.

"I wish I knew."
Report Spam   Logged

Sarge
Booyahing Poster

You've just been Sarge'd

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2007, 03:42:05 pm »

(they are my original characters I get mixed up sometimes)
The team eventually came to a halt right in front of Kione and Justin. They all aimed their weapons at them. Sarge looked at them suspciously. "You two identify yourselves and your purpose here". "Sarge I hate to break it to you but that didn't make you sound cool or tough" "Grif shut your mouth, thats an order". "Now as I said tell me who you are what your doing here".
Report Spam   Logged
QuinSeparable
Insane!
Administrator
Bon Diggity RPer

*~*Imagine*~*

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2007, 03:59:44 pm »

((Ok thanks!))

Kione folded her arms as she glared at the four newcomers. "I should ask you the same question. But, since we're in a bit of a hurry I'll comply. I am Kione and I, unlike the four of you, live here."

"And I'm Justin." the boy replied. "And, if you don't mind, we're here to stop some crazy guy from wiping out Earth, this world, and her." He pointed at Kione.

"Now what are you doing here?" Kione asked, narrowing her eyes.
Report Spam   Logged

Sarge
Booyahing Poster

You've just been Sarge'd

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2007, 04:07:19 pm »

"But Sarge isn't planning to wipe out the earth""That does it Grif"Sarge shot Grif with one of his P90's.  Grif was hit with a powerful laser and flys backwards and was on the ground in pain. "Now I am Sarge leader of the red team, this is Simmons Donut and the sissy lying on the floor is Grif". "We came here by accident we were supposed to be headed to Cleveland but we "somehow" ended up here." Sarge Donut and Simmons glared at Grif whow as still on the ground in pain. Simmons interest was piqued "Who is this person trying to wipe out earth, this world and you?"
Report Spam   Logged
QuinSeparable
Insane!
Administrator
Bon Diggity RPer

*~*Imagine*~*

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2007, 09:23:28 pm »

Kione put a hand to her forehead in agitation. "Listen, we don't have time to explain. If you care to help, follow us. If not...well later!" And without so much as another word, she turned and began to sprint in the direction she was originally heading.

Justin glanced at the four before casting a quick glance at Kione. "Well," he said turning back. "I don't exactly know who he is but he's dangerous. If we don't do something soon we're all as good as dead." And, just as Kione did, Justin turned and ran after Kione.

((Corencio, are you coming?))
Report Spam   Logged

Sarge
Booyahing Poster

You've just been Sarge'd

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2007, 11:15:47 pm »

Simmons, Donut and Grif who was now standing up were about to charge after them when they were stopped by Sarge. "But Sarge shouldn't we do something?""No we are staying here, for all we know they could have been lying so we're staying right here and see who attacks us first then we'll know who our enemy's are.""Yes sir"
Report Spam   Logged
Corencio
Global Moderator
Bon Diggity RPer

*error: avatar not found*

Combination Topic Starter Level 4
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2007, 10:13:03 pm »

((*stumbles into the room* ...*cough* Ahem, yes, sorry I'm late. The show must go on.))

Corencio raised an eyebrow at the men but said nothing and followed Kione and Justin. Diego smirked. "Does that happen often?" he asked, referring to Sarge shooting Grif.

Anti-James stared down the approaching enemies. "Enough stalling. I'm taking control here." He smirked and snapped his fingers. Corencio flickered and stopped mid-run, frozen. "No unfair advantages here... except for me." He grinned evilly and threw several energy blasts at the approaching heroes.
Report Spam   Logged

0110001001111001 00100000011101000110100001100101 0010000001110100011010010110110101100101 00100000011110010110111101110101 0010000001100110011010010110011101110101011100100110010101100100 00100000011011110111010101110100 0010000001110111011010000110000101110100 0010000001110100011010000110100101110
QuinSeparable
Insane!
Administrator
Bon Diggity RPer

*~*Imagine*~*

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2007, 11:09:38 pm »

((Better late than never! Smiley Glad to have you back))

As Corencio flickered and froze in front of her, Quin slowed her steps until she finally stopped. "Um, I have the feeling that's not supposed to happen..."

Kione heard her and turned. Her eyes went wide as she saw Corencio's predicament. "No...that's not." She turned her head toward the enemy and her eyes narrowed to tiny slits. "You'll pay for that." she growled.

No sooner were the words out of her mouth than many blasts came at them. Seeing Corencio's frozen figure in danger, Ghost threw nearly - invisible energy blasts at the enemy's, hoping to cancel it out.

Too busy paying attention to what was happening with Corencio, Quin didn't see the blast coming toward her...at least not until it was too late. Fortunately for her, Justin had seen. "Look out!" he shouted as he lunged at her. Knocking her down to the ground, Justin found himself overtop of her. If it was possible for someone to blush on Lyoko, he certainly would have.
Report Spam   Logged

Sarge
Booyahing Poster

You've just been Sarge'd

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2007, 03:08:59 am »

Simmons turned to Diego "Yeah pretty much" Sarge looked annoyed. "Ah forget it lets just and ask that guy whats going on" Sarge and the team charged right past Quin, Corencio, Kione , Justin and Diego and came to a sotp right in front of Anti-James. Grif and Donut faced all of the others incase of a sneak attack. Sarge was just a bit ticked off "OK Fella I've had just about enough now TELL ME WHAT'S GOING O....MPHPMHPH". Simmons has covered Sarges Helmet to stop him from speaking. "What the Sarge means is can you tell us what's going on?"
Report Spam   Logged
Corencio
Global Moderator
Bon Diggity RPer

*error: avatar not found*

Combination Topic Starter Level 4
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2007, 10:04:55 pm »

"What's going on? This," Anti-James responded. He waved his hand, creating a wide energy blast to throw back the men in front of him.

Diego smirked. "Now that's what I'm talking about." He ran past the others and concentrated on Anti-James, who started to disappear.

"The hell? Cut that out!" Anti-James shouted, creating a small hole in the ground under Diego. Diego yelped as he grabbed onto the side of the hole, narrowly avoiding the Digital Sea. Anti-James's legs reappeared. "That's what I thought," he said cockily. The hole began to shrink. Diego swore under his breath and swung back up onto solid ground before being crushed.
Report Spam   Logged

0110001001111001 00100000011101000110100001100101 0010000001110100011010010110110101100101 00100000011110010110111101110101 0010000001100110011010010110011101110101011100100110010101100100 00100000011011110111010101110100 0010000001110111011010000110000101110100 0010000001110100011010000110100101110
QuinSeparable
Insane!
Administrator
Bon Diggity RPer

*~*Imagine*~*

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2007, 11:25:58 pm »

At least he's distracted and a bit preoccupied! Kione thought as she charged toward Anti-James. She reached down to pull out her staff when she was only inches from him only to realize it was gone. "Shit!"

((Sorry guys for the sucky post...I'm a bit creeped out at the moment.))
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 11:45:46 pm by QuinSeparable » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: