Welcome to The Multiverse's new home! So relax and have a look around!
The Multiverse
April 18, 2024, 01:11:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Please advertise the forum! The more members we have the more fun the RPs will get!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

+Anima, the animal-humans

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: +Anima, the animal-humans  (Read 379 times)
Cheshire Smile
Booyahing Poster

has no idea what the heck she's doing

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Level 3
« on: January 21, 2008, 07:42:44 pm »

First off, for some useless stuff that no one wants to read but I'll put anyway. I've been wanting to start an RP for gosh knows how long, but I didn't think I ever had a good idea for one. Only like...five minutes ago was I starting at the screen when suddenly it hit me.
Why don't I do one based off of the Manga (which could technically fit in here) +Anima!

Mind you, I'm only on the first book, so if you've read it don't spoil anything. XD But here's a basic rundown for what +Anima is:

The +Anima are beings who possess animal-like powers. They walk among us in this alternate universe--shunned by society--as they search for others that have similar traits.
For more information, visit this link. You don't have to read it all, just read the "phenomenon" part.

By no means is this going to be a canon RP. What I'm going to do is set up a plot and we're going to use our OWN characters in this world! Bwahahahaha!

Things to remember:

This is not in modern times: The +Anima series takes place in a more late Medieval age to early Victorian age. Rustic guns are allowed, but must be hogged by the upper-class.

This is a Fantasy RP…however as far as I know the only magic you can use are the enhanced abilities your certain +Anima’s animal gives you.

No Magical Creature +Anima. I know, that sounds bad, but I want to keep it simple as far as real animals found alive today. I don't want any Dragon +Anima running around setting fire to every tree they find. Not cool. *Mermaid +Animas are a slight exception, because a Mermaid would technically be a Fish +Anima.

No Godmodding, one-liners, other generic rules...

Be creative with your character! No one wants a Mary Sue!  Wink

As a repeat of the rules…NO SWEARING, kthnx.

A note to be made is that when an +Anima is in its animal form, it does not go completely animal. More of like a half-animal, half-human thing.

Each person is allowed two characters and no more.

Okay! Let's start with plot and Characters!

Character Format:

Name:
[if +Anima, fill out] +Anima Type:
Personality:
History:
Favorites:

Any additions to the format are welcome if needed.

My characters are: Seth and Amethyst. (Seth’s Home Region is Tundra/Cold Forest, Ammie’s is Jungle)

And now, for starting plot! Hooray!

In the desert/plains region of this world a human resistance to +Anima is growing. Already the known +Anima are being forced to work in circuses in Freakhouses, or maybe even forced to clean the dirty cleaning rooms in palaces. Either way, they’re receiving all the bad jobs. Those who aren’t needed are kicked out of the town entirely. Since the +Anima are outnumbered by the humans, this is beginning to be a huge problem. Some humans are sympathetic, but most are bitter toward the different “species.” Stuff like this has been going on for decades, but only recently has something underground been stirring, something new and much more different than any other +Anima. A newer human creation has begun to surface, that just might wipe out the +Anima forever…

Different Regions:

Forest region (stretches in the west)
Tundra/Cold forests (North)
Mountain Region (Separates Forest and Desert/Plains, down the center of the continent)
Desert/Plains (east)
Swamp Region (stretches after the forest region to the west)
Coastlines & beaches (available to the farthest east and in the south)
Jungle (south)

I think you’re pretty tired of hearing me ramble on and on, so…ask questions if you're curious and let’s get started!
Report Spam   Logged

The ocean is just a record of history's tears
Lyrics for the time being: It doesn't matter who I am...See? I'm real... --Theme of Laura, Silent Hill 2 Opening
--

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

QuinSeparable
Insane!
Administrator
Bon Diggity RPer

*~*Imagine*~*

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Level 5
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 11:22:53 pm »

Closed due to inactivity
Report Spam   Logged

OC RP Swaps: Cain/Corencio, Sylvia/Kione, Rayne/Ghost, Diego/Shadow, Andy\Josh, Kole\Quin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: